Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

Where It All Began...

When I was sitting with my girlfriends over brunch this morning discussing the recent escapades from the past couple of months none of us could write down fast enough the suggestions of the names and places where giggles were had, tea and cakes gobbled, art seen, an emerald green 1950s dress bought, burlesque watched and markets routed through.
For a while now I've wanted to start a blog but finding a subject proved a tad tricky. Do I target fashion, music, galleries, markets, the best thrift stores in town, the sweetest tea shops, post-war swing nights where hot red lipstick is mandatory, indoor picnic parties...? The list was endless. So my conclusion after all of that? Do it all.
My mission statement is to post the unusual, off the beaten track, heard it on the grapevine night and day happenings all of which have the vintage, little bit rough round the edges, feel that London does so well. So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment