Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

Casablanca here I come...


My stars have aligned and my two favourite things in life have been thrown together to create a my perfect job. I started rehearsals on Monday for a theatre production that will run over the summer and to my joy the director, with the superb help of the designer, has decided to set it in Casablanca in the 1940s. Oh yes, all costumes, set, props and festivities will orientate around my favourite decade through-out the next three months, I'm thinking the Blitz Party is a must, trips to active war bunkers and screening of appropriate films in hidden cinemas around the smoke. Am I going to be the annoying company member dragging people here there and everywhere to show them all things vintage? You ruddy well bet I am! Yippee! Suggestions welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment