Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

ADvintaged - Wimbledon


It's not very often that I walk into a shop and not want to leave, as much as I love fashion I am surprisingly impatient when it comes to clothe finding. However, not only did I refuse to leave this shop when my housemate started to fidget I almost squeezed out a cheeky tear being surrounded my such beauty.
Said shop is in Wimbledon village, newly opened and a haven to all who want to purchase original dresses, hats, shoes, gloves from the the 1920s and up. Prices for dresses start from around £30 all the way up to £750 (an original 1950s Dior, gulp) so if you find yourself in the area please please please go and take a look, or just take a peek online.

ADvintaged
15 High Street
Wimbledon
SW19 5DX

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an awesome store! cute blog :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete